Medici – Printed Silk Tie – Pink (Std)November 9, 2023
Montalcino – Silk Ascot Cravat TieNovember 9, 2023
Milano – Printed Silk Tie – Blue (Std)
Out of stock
Don’t settle for ordinary when you can have extraordinary.
Experience a touch of timeless sophistication with our timeless medallion print tie in blue and brown hue. This design captures the essence of refinement, drawing inspiration from the patterns and colors found in Italy’s historic art cities.
- Size: Approx. 3.25″ x 58.5″. A classic tie width and length that is perfect for most men up to 6’2″.
- 100% heavy-weight silk twill: A soft, silky fabric traditionally used in men’s tailoring for its look and its drape. Characterized by a diagonal weave which makes it very durable.
- 3-fold construction: This ensures your tie maintains its shape and effortlessly creates a flawless knot for a truly distinguished look. It’s the traditional method of making a luxury tie.
- Self-tipped: We tip our ties with the same fabric as the front. This not only adds refinement but also prevents unsightly curling at the point, and as you move, the backside looks fabulous, leaving a lasting impression.
- Pure wool inner lining: Wool breathes, which helps to give your tie its body and shape for many, many years.
- Limited edition: We make these in small quantities, so you know your tie is truly one-of-a kind.
- Affordable luxury: We bring these from the people who make them directly to you. There are no massive mark-ups and middlemen, which keeps our prices remarkably reasonable.
- 100% Handmade in Italy:
Printed, cut and sewn along the shores of Lake Como.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.